Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Progression- The Little Things

Hello!

So here is some background knowledge about myself. I work at an environmental kids summer camp. It's great fun. I used to purge breakfast, drink some coffee, then go to work. I'd pack a small lunch that would never suffice. I always thought that "Hey, maybe today I won't be hungry. Maybe today I will finally have the willpower to not need food.." Well as you could've guessed that never happened and I was always left hungry and urging to binge and purge. I'd go through my dad exhausted yet trying so hard to get as much running around with the kids as possible. Even If I didn't want to.

Anyways, today was the first day of camp this summer. I woke up ate breakfast, DIGESTED IT, packed a SUFFICIENT lunch, and went to work. Through out the day I was happy and healthy. I was friendlier to my coworkers and my "students." It was a phenomenal change. I was a much better employee, example, and friend today all because I respected my body.

I notice changes in my mood daily. I just keep getting happier and happier because I'm so pleased with the progress I've made.

Take you baby steps and put them in your successes jar because you are doing something amazing.

Live Long instead of Living Little. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment