Monday, May 27, 2013

Daddy Issues? Not Today

Greetings! - Happy Memorial Day!

So today I went sporting clay shooting with my dad. My dad and I have had some good times and some bad times. We've gotten to the point of holding knifes on one another... I know that sounds incredibly scary but we were in the heat of the moment. There was a year when I hated him and felt uncomfortable being in the same room as him just because I knew that at any minute he could SNAP! But since I've left for college we've gotten completely civil. We rarely get in disagreements let alone heated arguments. I think it's because he realized that living without me in his life just isn't the same. I'm not sure if i will ever forgive him for the words he has said to me but right here and now we are doing just fine and I look forward to seeing him and spending time with him. Strange but true.

So last night I think I ate to much. In the past I would've purged and or had a vigorous workout to get rid of the extra calories. Not today my friends. Today I had some breakfast went shooting with my pops  which is moderate exercise to say the most and then came home and ate some lunch. I will probably workout later but I wont be to erase what I ate it will be to relax and enjoy the endorphins coursing through my veins and unclogged arteries.

It's days like this that I appreciate recovery more than normal. If I wasn't recovered I wouldn't be able to tolerate my dad. I'd be to insecure and to full of hate. ED is hard on all relationships.

Appreciate each day. Cherish the moments you have with the people you love. Forgive and let live.

<3

Bre : 1 Ed: None

No comments:

Post a Comment