Friday, October 17, 2014

So maybe im a little volatile right now.

What do you mean "Why would you want to tell your uncle about your girlfriend?"

Why the fuck wouldn't I. Sarina has known about every occurrence that has happened to me this semester. she has slept next to me more often than not. Her scent fills my pillow and when I'm lucky my nostrils. I want to tell people how happy I am. I want them to see me smile when i look at her and my nerves settle when she's close to me. I want to tell people what I like about her and who she is. I want to take pictures of us and post them on Facebook for the world to see. Because I'm fucking happy! I'm fucking happy fucking a girl. Is that so different? is it so weird that I'm in love with a person who has similar genitalia to me. If thats the case then none of you heteros can date someone with the same hair color or eye color because that.. that is just wrong. some might even call it an abomination. A-bomb-in-nation. Dear god if you are so closed-minded that you can't appreciate love as love i will bomb the nation that used to be our friendship. get out. I don't want you here. If you can't learn to accept me. me and my glorious girlfriend who leaves me notes and steals me apples from the dining hall then you can get the fuck out. leave. you're not wanted here. My mind and body is mine and i will do what i want with it. If i want to tell someone about the girl who makes my heart sing than that is what I'm going to do. I'm not tip toeing around because I'm scared of that slight pause. the second where I'm not sure whats coming: approval or prejudice. I have a fucking girlfriend. Her name is sarina and god damn it she is a nice lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment